Engineers' & Engineering Consultants Professional Liability Insurance/Errors & Omissions Insurance
No-one understands Engineers’ specific business risks like Pirbright Professions. Proudly helping protect Engineers in Alberta, BC, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, we negotiate strongly with leading insurers to offer tailored Professional Liability Insurance at a competitive price.
The engineering profession is diverse; therefore arranging appropriate Professional Liability Insurance for engineers requires not only an understanding of different engineering disciplines and services, but also how different insurance policies will respond. Pirbright Professions’ extensive experience in arranging Professional Liability insurance for engineers will ensure that the most appropriate coverage is negotiated for you.
Pirbright Professions has access to more than 15 providers of Professional Liability Insurance, both locally and overseas; we do not act for any particular insurer although given our expertise and position as market leader, we have exclusive access to specialist Engineers’ Professional Liability Insurance programs. We will consider the entire insurance market after agreeing with you about the best strategy to negotiate your Professional Liability insurance.
Types of Engineers we arrange Professional Liability Insurance for:
- Acoustical engineers
- Aircraft/Aviation engineers
- Chemical process engineers
- Civil engineers
- Consulting engineers
- Communication engineers
- Commissioning engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Engineering testing lab
- Environmental engineers
- Forensic engineers
- Heating and ventilation engineers
- Hydrological engineers
- Oil/Gas/Petrochemical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Soil and foundation work
- Mechanical engineers
- Process engineers
- Any form of survey of valuation work.
Insurance provided for:
- Negligence - where you have failed in your duty of care to a client, perhaps giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work
- Defence costs relating to any regulation or statute which applies to your business
- Disputes caused by your beach of a duty of any civil liability. This means that if a claim occurs because of your business activity for a client and we haven’t specifically excluded it, it is covered
- Client documents that are lost, stolen or damaged in your care, including data
- Consultant Sub-contractors working for you and under your supervision
- Libel, slander & defamation
- Infringement of intellectual property rights including copyright, trademark or moral rights or any act of passing-off
- Newly created and/or acquired subsidiary company coverage
- Personal injury and property damage coverage, for claims arising out of professional services
- Canada and Worldwide coverage
If you are a consultant, just starting up or requiring Engineers’ Professional Liability Insurance in order to accept a contract, a small engineering firm or a multi-national company, then we can help to arrange the most comprehensive coverage at the most competitive terms.
Engineers’ Professional Liability Insurance can be combined with our Commercial General Liability Insurance policies for additional premium savings. All our Engineers’ Insurance policies come with free access to our legal helpline from which you can receive confidential general legal advice and information, relating to any commercial legal or tax problem affecting your business.
Our expertise and market standing leads other insurance brokers to turn to us for help when looking to arrange Engineers’ Professional Liability Insurance Programs.
Should you require further information please call 1-888-674-1148 or e-mail email@example.com today.
To help protect your business in Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Pirbright Professions can provide businesses and consultants with Professional Liability insurance or Errors & Omissions insurance as a standalone policy. Alternatively, Professional Liability Insurance can be purchased together with Commercial General Liability Insurance, Commercial General Liability and Property Package Insurance policies or other lines of coverage such as Directors & Officers Liability and Cyber Liability Insurance coverage. All companies have potential exposures in all of these areas whether they are operating in Canada or Worldwide.
Get your quote now
In order to receive a premium quotation, please click below for application.Get a quote now