Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Companies and Consultants, Professional Liability Insurance / Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) technicians undertake thousands of tests every day across Canada to assess new product quality, equipment condition and reliability. By doing so, you help prevent failures in aviation, transportation, oil and gas, petrochemical plants and anywhere public safety or the environment could be significantly impacted.
Using our knowledge of the risks you face, Pirbright has designed an industry-specific professional liability insurance policy that is tailored for your profession. If you are using the techniques; ultrasonic, radiography, eddy current, liquid penetrant or magnetic particle, our professional liability policy can help protect you if claims are brought against you by a client because of problems with work you have done for them.
Cover can be provided for:
- Negligence - where you have failed in your duty of care to a client, perhaps giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work
- Defence costs relating to any regulation or statute which applies to your business
- Disputes caused by your breach of a duty of any civil liability. This means that if a claim occurs because of your business activity for a client and we haven’t specifically excluded it, it is covered
- Client documents that are lost, stolen or damaged in your care, including data
- Canada and Worldwide coverage
Please call 1-888-674-1148 or e-mail email@example.com for more information and to obtain your quotation.
To help protect your business in Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Pirbright Professions Inc. can provide businesses and consultants with Professional Liability insurance or Errors & Omissions insurance as a standalone policy. Alternatively, Professional Liability can be purchased together with Commercial General Liability, Commercial General Liability and Property Package policies or other lines of coverage such as Directors & Officers Liability and Cyber Liability Insurance coverage. All companies have potential exposures in all of these areas whether they are operating in Canada or Worldwide.